We like to have fun while learning and learning while having fun at the Mougins museum (MACM). So, we have planned two family tours per week for you from 13th until 29th August. Share a fun and educational moment with your family, while escaping the summer heat in the air-conditioned galleries of the museum!
On the agenda for you... all your favourite topics:
- Thursday 22nd July: Ancient Egypt
- Tuesday 27th July: What is art?
- Thursday 29th July: Graeco-Roman Gods & Goddesses
at 10h30 am
- Tuesday 3rd August: Ancient coins
- Thursday 5th August: Ancient warriors
- Tuesday 10th August: Ancient Egypt
- Thursday 12th August: What is art?
- Tuesday 17th August: Graeco-Roman Gods & Goddesses
- Thursday 19th August: Ancient warriors
- Tuesday 24th August: Greek pottery
- Thursday 26th August: Ancient Egypt
Children: 5€ - Accompanying adults: 10€
Duration: about 1 hour
From 6 years old
Reservation required - Places are limited
Book your tickets online or contact Victoria for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 (0)6 45 70 27 89
The visits are delivered in French but our team speaks English & Spanish, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to organise one of these family visits in English or in Spanish.